The Health Council of Southeast Florida is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. HCSEF has been a leader in health planning and research for more than 40 years. At HCSEF, we believe in work/life balance and in giving our full and part-time employees the opportunity to provide for themselves and their families through a variety of benefits such as:
- Health insurance benefits
- Employer-sponsored group term life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Vacation, sick, personal, and bereavement leave
- Ten paid holidays
- 403 B retirement plan with employee contribution
HCSEF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Community Health Advocate
- Health Planner & Special Projects Manager
- Senior Health Planner & Special Projects Manager
- Budget and Accounting Analyst
- Director of Programs
We are committed to developing undergraduate and graduate students pursuing a career in healthcare administration, health sciences, health promotion, program evaluation and research, and health communications. The HCSEF internship program provides college students an ideal way to experience the variety of tasks, roles, and responsibilities within a regional health research and planning organization. We accept internship applications from college students attending four-year accredited colleges and universities and current or recent graduate students.
Please contact us at (561) 844-4220 for more internship information.